Busy Boots Automotive Review - Busy Boots Auto Repair Reviews

When it comes to vehicle maintenance, its very difficult to find someone reliable to properly repair and maintain your vehicle. With so many repair facilities in Las Vegas, it can be very difficult finding the right one. With so many locations and mixed reviews its easy to get overwhelmed.


On my way to visit my family I had an unexpected issue with my car and how it was driving down the road. We had trouble keeping it in its own lane and eventually decided it would be best to have it taken in and looked over by a professional. This is when our long search began...


Finding The Correct Repair Shop


There are an abundance of shops in Vegas and if you don't take the time to look you could end up working with someone that has no true interest in properly repairing your vehicle. I found, that many shops I contacted were too busy or they didn't have enough staff to get me in fast enough.


I looked over multiple shops and compared reviews and experiences from many previous customers. I work random hours so finding a shop that was able to fit with my crazy work schedule was also a challenge. Worst of all, the majority of the shops I contacted told me it would take weeks.


The Start Of My Busy Boots Review


After spending a few days looking I found that Busy Boots Automotive had a great history of helping customers and is open 6 days a week so it was assuring knowing that I can pick up my vehicle easily. When I contacted them I was relieved to know that I was able to take my vehicle in right away instead of waiting for weeks to months.


After dropping my vehicle off I was contacted a few hours later and informed that I had a damaged driver side outer tie rod and my ball joint was also on its way out. All other components were fine. I was immediately impressed by how fast they were able to get to my vehicle and diagnose my problems. They also had a quote available so I could make my repair decision.


I authorized the repair and they arranged the parts. To my surprise I was contacted the next day and was told that my vehicle is ready to be picked up. 


After heading to Busy Boots it was very easy to pickup my vehicle and head out the door. They were very friendly and informative. It was a great experience overall.


My Busy Boots Automotive Review Conclusion


A few months after my repair my water pump started to slowly go out. I contacted Busy Boots and they were just as friendly as the first time I spoke with them. The drop off process was the same as before and they were just as friendly during pickup.


I have nothing but great things to say about Busy Boots. I am not in a position to work on my vehicle due to living in an apartment and they were extremely fast and efficient with each repair keeping me in mind the entire way through.